Friday, August 27, 2004

Music Videos - the good stuff

In the 80's, Aha has got some really big hits. And Take On Me is one of the most innovative music video at that time, hell, even now. If you can't play these vids, you probably need winamp, its free godamnit!

Take on me - narrowband/broadband

I feel a little rock/metal is in order... warning, long list, cuz I'm in da mood...

Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder - narrowband/broadband (sounding quite different from their 'Infest' days)

Metallica
Enter Sandman - narrowband/broadband (the Sandman caused their decline, I swear)
Nothing Else Matters - narrowband/broadband (their first 'sell out' ballad, still a nice track though)
Where Ever I May Roam - narrowband/broadband (one of my fav while they still rocked)

LP - yeah, yeah, nu-metal, I know, real metalheads hate this, but angst-ridden kids these daze luv 'em. My baby will luv these, but I think she's already forgotten this old man...
In the End (In Concert)
Somewhere I Belong
Crawling
In the End
One Step Closer
Pts.of.Athrty
Points of Authority
Frat Party at the Pankake Festival
Breaking the Habit
Lying From You (In Concert)
Somewhere I Belong (In Concert)
Numb
Faint

Evanescence - Goth-ish rock, my babe's fav
Going Under
Bring Me To Life
Everybody's Fool
My Immortal

Slipknot - Nu-metal-ish, but much more real and much less wimpy!!! (does anyone know how these masked monster really look like?)
Duality

Static-X - see above
So
I'm With Stupid

Damageplan - the guy looks like Fred Durst of LB with a botak-head, hey, but at least they have a decent guitar-solo in the song!
Save Me

Soulfly - yaahooo!!!
Prophecy

36 Crazy Fists - the vid is funny, chick looks nice, drummer can play. What else do u want?
Bloodwork
At the End of August

The Darkness - his falsetto irritates me, kinda retro rock. some nudity, and flashes of a dick i think
I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Growing on Me

A Perfect Circle - this chick has got some attitude, and the bod to back it up
The Outsider

Drowning Pool - feet tapping music, the chicks adds to the experience
Step Up

Ill NiƱo - why do they remind me of POD?
This Time's For Real
How Can I Live

P.O.D. - now the real POD, c wat ar meen?
Change the World
Rock the Party
Will You
Sleeping Awake

Limp Bizkit - i prefer their fast songs, but hey...
Behind Blue Eyes (New Version)
Behind Blue Eyes

Hoobastank - my girl will luv dis
Same Direction (The Sequel)
Out of Control
The Reason

A.F.I. - ok la
Girls Not Grey

Godsmack - not bad
I Stand Alone
Straight Out of Line

Orgy - they took something from New Order and reprocessed it
Blue Monday

Led Zeppelin - the Legends themselves
What Is And What Should Never Be (In Concert)
Communication Breakdown (In Concert)

Disturbed - are you?
Stupify
Voices
Remember

Black Sabbath - the God Father of Heavy Metal
Video Montage

Down - a few very talented artiste from different bands
Ghost Along the Mississippi

Ok, my mood's used up, l8r all.
...

No comments: